Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching Up....Yikes!

Okay...so....SO MUCH for my New Year's Resolution of keeping the blog more updated! Apparently I broke that one pretty quick! BUT, you gotta start somewhere, so I pick Easter!

The kids are growing up so fast that I feel like I can't keep up with all of their new milestones, but here are a few:

Alivia - 9 Months Old
  • Can say Buh-Buh (first word), Mama (second word), Dada (third word...but who's counting! lol) and Buh-By (and only when she really wants to!)
  • Has two bottom teeth. The first one broke through right at 8 months and the second one followed about a week later
  • Is a VERY fast crawler and can cruise around furniture pretty well. She can stand for about 1 second on her own :o)
  • As of her last appt., Ms. Priss weighed in at 20.8lbs....yes...she's a chunker....and we LOVE it!!
  • LOVES Gerber Puffs and Gerber Yogurt Bites and all the baby food fruit....HATES all vegetables (I was hoping she would take after her dad on this, but apparently the "Vegetable Hating" gene is much stronger...lol)
  • Mostly sleeps through the night....mostly....we're working on it...

Weston - 5 years old

  • Weston is an official "T-Ball" player and could not be more excited about it!
  • Can write his name...very well, I might add...
  • His daddy his his "Best Bud" and he reminds me daily....sometimes he lets me be a "fill in" if Wess is gone for too lengthy of a time, but I'm quickly replaced whenever dad gets back home....(I hear this changes back and forth over the years, but with Weston, that's pretty much just the way its been and I've come to terms with that.....well, sort of ...)
  • Loves all things "Pre-K"

Quinton - 7 years old

  • Quinton is my big 2nd grader...that's really hard to type
  • Playing Coach Pitch for a Fayetteville League this year. He's come a long way and has turned out to be a pretty good ball player! We are very proud of him!
  • He is so bright and LOVES math! This makes me happy :o)
  • Huge, Huge....did I say HUGE help with Alivia! She adores both her brothers, but Quinton is so patient with her and she pretty much thinks he hung the moon! It is adorable how she lights up when he enters the room!


1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

Oh wow they are getting so big. Sounds like everyone is doing great!