Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alivia's Baby Shower....



Sunday afternoon, the Crosses Community Church showered baby Alivia Grace with so many nice gifts! It was so much fun to open girly things! We received so many nice clothes, as well as practical items, such as diaper, wipes, lotions, etc. I think we are official set for her arrival!!


I must say that after settling in to being a mom of boys, while I loved shopping for girls, I just never really thought about all of the super fun things come along with actually having a girl! For instance, she will never have to wear the same outfit twice, as opposed to just wearing a different colored onesie under the ten pairs of overalls or jeans available! Not only are there a few million more clothes choices, each outfit comes with it's own little matching diaper cover (which I'm still thinking about how I will keep each one with it's outfit)! I couldn't attach every picture, but I did want to put a couple on here....it has just been so fun getting all of these outfits washed up and ready for her to wear! I can't wait to see her in them!





I LOVE the two bags that we recieved with her name on them! So sweet! The diaper cake was so adorable as well!





We also received a few hand-made blankets and quilts! Every gift is very special, but the time and talent that these ladies put into making these just amazes me!





I left Kendra, Elyse and Kayla in charge of my camera! They are always responsible in making sure every special moment gets captured! Even their mouths and noses!!!




This is Steven Gullege, who was our big little helper in making sure that all of the gifts got passed around for everyone to see. He ended up making a little bed out of the tissue paper and taking a few breaks! So cute!


Thank you to everyone for making Sunday such a special day!


We are getting so excited to see Alivia and we appreciate everyone who is helping us welcome our new little cutie into the world! She is already very blessed, as we are, to have so many friends and family surrounding us with love!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

I love baby showers! It looks like you were so blessed!