Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Giving Thanks.....

There is no picture to post, but I just had to share that at my appointment today, the ultrasound showed that everything has moved around and healed just perfectly! The lady doing the ultrasound was actually amazed at just how much everything had shifted. I am amazed, but only at how faithful God is in answering our pleas! I know everything would have been fine either way, but I am just really thankful that there are no scary medical things that they are worried about and that Alivia will be able to enter the world naturally whenever she is ready, as long as she doesn't wait too, of course ;o)
I just want to thank everyone so much for your prayers!

On a lighter note, the technician also kept saying, "I cannot believe how much hair she has!" Sure enough, after she showed me what we were looking at, Alivia appears to have a very full head of hair! I've never had an ultrasound this late in one of my pregnancies and I was amazed at how detailed everything looked! She has little chubby cheeks too! I have to admit....it made me a little more anxious to see her!

5 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

Praise the Lord for once again being faithful to his promises... God Bless You & your precious baby girl!!!

Tara said...

That is wonderful!!! Now just we have to wait for Miss Alivia to pick a day!

The Lewis's said...

That is wonderful news!!! Miss Alivia will be here before we know it.

Aunt "B" said...

Praise God for His Devine Healing Powers once again. I am so excited for you and Wes and am praying that everything goes perfect as I know it will with GOD in Control. We have two High Chair one for Alivia and one for Jacob and Crystal's little angel too!

Love Y'all,

Juli said...

What a blessing!!!! That is wonderful news!!!! CONGRATS!!