Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Waiting for Alivia.....

Well, the countdown is officially on! Alivia should make her arrival some time in the next couple of weeks and we are all getting very anxious to see her! Every time I go someplace without one of the kids, they ask me if I'm going to the hospital to "get Alivia out?" it is so sweet! I am praying that their excitement to see her doesn't fade after she gets here!

Weston was set on bringing her a baby doll when she was born, so we went to Target and both the boys have a little gift for Alivia when she does get here! They have packed them safely in the hospital bag, so that no one forgets to bring them in all the chaos of her arrival!



My mom remembered that she had my going home outfit stored away in their cedar chest, so she pulled it out and got it all cleaned up and gave it to us. The story I've been told is that my dad went and picked out my going home outfit when I was born. Once I seen what good shape it was in and that it wasn't a snow suit (I was born in December), we've decided that Alivia will wear this adorable little dress home too! How special!! Thanks Mom for cleaning it up....and Dad for the adorable dress!


But while we wait....life goes on! Quinton has lost both of his bottom front teeth, but he lost his top front tooth the night before he went to church camp. He looks so cute!


We will be sure to keep everyone informed in the upcoming weeks! Hopefully you will start seeing some pictures of three little Gano's soon!!

2 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

I love it -- Kapriel also wore home the same dress & shoes that her momma, Tana did from the hospital and we wrapped her up in the same blanket that Tana was brought home it.

Hannalife said...

We are anxiously awaiting news of Alivia's arrival!! Keep us posted!! Love you!