Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Target Dream......


We are still anticipating the arrival of Alivia and growing more anxious and excited to see her with each passing day! I promise to have a post up asap after she is here with pictures of our adorable baby girl!


For today, I just had to post in honor of the most beautiful bouquet that I have EVER seen!! I decided to go to work at Arvest this morning and while I was there today, they surprised me with this basket of Target Gift Cards for Alivia. $405 worth of Target Gift Cards!!!! They definitely knew how to reach the heart of this pregnant girl!! For any of you that know me very well, know that I have developed a passion for couponing and Target has some of the best deals. At work they have seen me cart around my trusty coupon binder and rave about my awesome deals and so they all went together to give me this awesome basket! I feel so blessed to be a part of my Arvest Family! They are VERY good to me! Thank you guys!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am about to faint--that is so awesome! You can buy like $2500 worth of stuff with that! Hope to hear some news soon!

Amanda said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I live for Target!!

Can't wait to see that baby! :-)