Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Alivia Grace Gano

Alivia Grace Gano
July 7, 2009
1:07 p.m.
8 lbs 10 ozs
20 inches

Quinton and Weston have done wonderful! They are going to be such good big brothers!
Alivia wasn't too sure about wearing her first dress! This is the dress she wore home from the hospital, which is also the dress that I wore home from the hospital!










Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes! We are all doing wonderful and we think Alivia is just perfect! I will be loading more pictures soon!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

She is SOOO adorable! Congratulations!

Looking forward to seeing more pics of her!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness! Mary told me how beautiful Alivia is and she was right! I am so happy for your beautiful family!!

The Graves Gang said...

What a precious little blessing! Congrats...

The Lewis's said...

Congrats! She is adorable! You have three beautiful kiddos!