Friday, July 10, 2009

3 Day Old Adventure

Several weeks ago, Quinton seen the sign at Chick-fil-a that said "Dress like me and eat free" on July 10th. He has been watching the calendar very close and today was the day! So, as if I have nothing else to do right now, I made some very make-shift cow costumes this morning and Alivia Grace has now had her first big adventure! The boys had so much fun and they did eat for free...all in all...a great day!


Alivia Grace - 3 days old
We cannot believe that Alivia is already 3 days old. We all are in love with her and she is just a blessing that we could never have imagined!






Quinton and Weston are already wrapped completely around Alivia's fingers and they do whatever necessary to make sure she has everything she needs to keep her comfy!


My precious money conscience boys! I'm sure they will love that I let them do this someday!! They were begging, I promise!

And the proof....free food!



Wess and I are so blessed to have 3 beautiful, healthy, fun-loving kids! We could not be happier with life right now!!

3 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

You kids are going to have the best memories of having their childhood!! You are such a good mom and all 3 of your babies are just precious!

THE PIXLER'S said...

That is too funny. I have to say you are a awesome mom for Just having a baby and making the costumes and taking them. So glad everything is going good with your beautiful children.

Dawn Mabry said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been out of town and I was thinking about you. I told Jeremy while on vacation that you should have had your baby girl by now. I couldn't wait to get to your blog to see the pics. She is BEAUTIFUL!! So happy for you to be blessed with a precious little girl to round out your family.