Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2 weeks old!

The last two weeks have just flown by and we can hardly believe Alivia is already 2 weeks old! She is filling out more and already changing and growing before our very eyes! Here are a few pictures to recap the life of a 2 week old!


Alivia is definitely getting comfy with her big brothers! She just stares at them....I can't tell yet if it's in fear or love, but I'm sure it has to be the last choice :o)

She has also made herself right at home on my side of the bed! This is Alivia and dad catching a nap....now that I think about it more, I'm not quite sure why Wess got the nap and I'm snapping pictures! haha


Going to church! (Look at her feet and toes! They are SO long!!)
Whew...2 weeks takes it out of a little girl! She needed another nap! So sweet!

1 comment:

The Graves Gang said...

Looks like Elkins has a future All Star Basketball Player coming up!!!