Friday, July 24, 2009

Who does Alivia look like.....

When Quinton was a baby, we had the sweetest picture taken and then when Weston came along, I had them take it again.....well, what you do for one, you know the rest! Let me know who you think Alivia looks like!


Quinton Wesley
8/18/02
Weston Grant
2/26/05

Alivia Grace
7/7/09

To us, they all three look a lot alike, but I can see both of her brothers in her facial expressions!
So cute!
Here are the other great pictures we had taken today!

I just love this little pouty lip!
My Big Boys!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like three very adorable kids to Aunt "B" They all favor their good looking parents!

Love Y'all

The Lewis's said...

Those are wonderful pictures! I can see a little of both of the boys in Alivia's face:)

Unknown said...

I think they all look so much alike. So adorable, such a precious family, Kurt!