Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Very Eventful and Exciting Day!!

Short Story (if you don't have time to read the Long Story):
1) 8/22 Joint Birthday Party for Quinton and Isabelle at Chuck-E-Cheese
2) 8/22 "I'm in Labor"...says my sister-in-law Crystal (Woohoo!!!)
3) 8/22 Farmington Park...so much fun!
4) 8/23 (wee hours...1:49 am) Abagail Faith arrives! Beautiful!

Long Story:
Okay, so August 22nd began like any other CRAZY day! LOL Quinton turned 7 last Tuesday (8/18) and our niece, Isabelle, turned 4 yesterday (8/22). This year, we had a joint Birthday Bash for them and it was so much fun!
After the Birthday Party, several of us were heading to the Farmington park to play and enjoy the AWESOME weather that we had yesterday! On our way out the door of Chuck-E-Cheese, my sister-in-law says "I really think I'm in labor"...Oh My GOODNESS!!! Sure enough! So while Jacob, Crystal and my parents dealt with the labor aspect of the day, we went ahead and took all of the kids to the park where they played very hard for about 3.5 hours.
After the park, we took Wyatt and our kids and had a nice relaxing (okay...we had 4 kids, so that's kind of a stretch...lol) dinner at Denny's and then we were home bound for some much needed baths and showers!
Around 10pm, I took Wyatt and Alivia and headed to the hospital for the much anticipated birth of Abagail Faith! Wyatt gave it all he had to stay awake for this occasion, but in the end, he just couldn't do it! Abagail Faith was born at 1:49am (8/23)! She weighed 8lbs 10ozs and was 20inches long. For those of you REALLY paying attention, those are the EXACT stats of Alivia Grace born only 6 weeks ago! We thought that was just VERY cool! Abagail is so beautiful and even while I type this, I cannot wait to get my little hands on her again! She and Alivia will be close buddies and it is going to be so much fun to raise them together!
We are two down and waiting on our last little precious miracle neice who is due some time in early December! She is going to have a big welcome wagon of cousins waiting on her :o)
While yesterday was very long and exhausting, it was such a blessing to spend the whole day surrounded by family and then ending it with such a precious blessing! I just thank God so much for our family and even as I layed my head down on my pillow at 5am this morning, I just fell asleep thanking Him for how precious life is and for the blessings he allowed me to be a part of yesterday!

No comments: