Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alivia and Abagail

For those of you keeping track, Alivia Grace is 7 weeks old today and Abagail Faith is 2 1/2 days old. I've provided some of Alivia's baby thoughts and coos below:

"I love my Bumbo!"

"My new baby cousin...Abagail Faith"



"I got to meet her yesterday and this is how it went down...."


"I know you did not just lay me down here on this floor...why is someone not holding me?"
"What? New cousin....where?"


"Oh...there you are....."



"Is this why I'm on the floor?"
"Does this mean that I have to share the attention....I'm not sure about this!"



"Well, you do look pretty cool! I think I like you a lot...yes, yes....this will be great fun!"


"Well, that's pretty much how it went! Now I am super excited because
I know we will grow up to be great friends!"


"But now I'm tired and I think I'll just have a nap"


"We'll be back with more updates very soon!"