Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Updates...getting a little behind!

I'm getting a little behind on updates, so I've packed this post with lots of pictures! It's been a busy month and Alivia has grown so much! She weighs 14 lbs even! YES...she is a chunky monkey! haha She pushes herself up and loves to "stand" on your legs and look at you. She just continues to wrap all of us tighter and tighter around her little fingers! I cannot tell you how my heart just leaps every time I see her!




Alivia LOVES it when you talk to her and she has started "talking" back to us! It is so sweet! We've held full conversations and I tell people that she is already training to be a public speaker!


Presenting....ALIVIA AND FRIENDS!
Alivia already has lots of pals and she loves the interaction!
Alivia and Hayden (my friend Tara's little girl)
Alivia has already caught up to her 6 month old friend in the weight category! We didn't expect it to take too long! Aren't they adorable?!

Holding Hands.....


Alivia and Kendra
I don't know what these two church pals would do without each other! It's so fun to see how much they change from week to week!


Alivia and Kendra with the best entertainment ever!!
Quinton and Weston are so good with the babies! They make me so proud!

Last week we went to visit Granny and we had such a good visit! Granny was holding Alivia and they both looked so pretty! I told Granny not to move...I just had to get a picture!
We are all enjoying the new babies, but I think Papaw and Mamaw are especially proud! We are looking forward to Jason and Carrie's contribution to complete the trio of cuties!!

We are so blessed!

No comments: