Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Fun...Loving This Weather!

I cannot believe it's been over a month since my last post....sorry about that! It's been busy times around the Gano house!
Alivia will be 4 months old on November 7th. It just keeps flying by! I love this baby more than I can write or express on a blog or any other way for that matter. She has truly been such a little blessing!
Copying from my friend Tara, here are a few things I really want to remember:
  • She LOVES her mommy! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm her sole food supply, but I like to think she would love me anyway! haha
  • Miss Alivia will NOT take a bottle or pacifier of any kind for any reason for anybody! Yes, this is kind of an inconvenience at times, but I must admit....I know this is a fleeting time in her life and I am trying to soak up each moment that I get with her.
  • Alivia can roll over from her back to her front. She hasn't done it often....oh wait...that's because she doesn't lay down too often....another thing I really need to work on....Oh Well!
  • Alivia loves the entertainment that her brothers provide. As I speak, I can hear Quinton talking and playing with her. It is so sweet to see her light up when they come near her!
  • She is starting to "talk" to us a lot! She loves singing to KLRC in the car! She is especially good with the "Ah's" and "Ooh's"!


Weston is my little man! I just love getting to spend every day with him. I'm already completely dreading sending him to Kg. next year. I just can't believe it! I am going to miss him so much and I am just trying to treasure this year and enjoy the blessing of getting to spend some time with him!



Quinton is my big little man! He is growing up so fast! Somewhere along the way he has just become this smart little independent guy! We are so proud of him!



Good weather! Good times!!

Carefree.....





4 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Looks like you guys are doing wonderful!

Aunt "B" said...

Very Adorable Family! You are so blessed..............

Love Ya, Aunt "B"

Five For Him said...

Times does fly so quickly Kristal...Anna was just asked to be somebody's girlfriend this week. Yikes, when did that happen?? :) Enjoy the moments, and spoil (I mean, love) them while you can. All too soon they become independent. Hope you have a great week!

The Lewis's said...

Hi Krystal, What is your email address so I can add it to my permissions list--send to ldacres@cox.net.
Thanks!
Tara