Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well, yet again I am long over due for an update to the blog! Facebook is much faster at loading pictures and obviously I'm neglecting the blog as a result. I will make it a resolution to do better in 2010!

Three kiddos are proving to provide lots of fun and laughter throughout our house! We are so blessed and enjoyed spending lots of time with family during the Christmas Holiday! This was a fun and memorable year for us!


Alivia will be 6 months old on January 7th. I cannot tell you how fast the past 6 months have gone by. She is so much fun and we find ourselves constantly fighting for her attention, grins and giggles! The boys affectionately call her "cutie pea". It is so cute! They got "cutie pie" and "sweet pea" mixed up and it just stuck at "cutie pea". I love it and never want to forget that nickname!
Christmas Snow

Future Cheerleader? We'll see! She makes a pretty cute one right now though!!








2 comments:

Tot's Spot said...

I still love the blogs ! Facebook is sure easier, but I'm resolving to keep mine up better too, as well as to keep an eye on yours ! :)

Amanda said...

Your baby girl is so adorable! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?

Glad you guys had a good Christmas. All the pictures were cute! ;-)